QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. QASH has a market capitalization of $19.73 million and approximately $307,368.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, QASH has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. One QASH token can currently be purchased for $0.0564 or 0.00000622 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Ethfinex, Liquid and EXX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226910 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.21 or 0.01493216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00030710 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00122543 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
QASH’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here. QASH’s official website is liquid.plus. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid.
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Gate.io, Hotbit, LATOKEN, IDEX, Ethfinex, EXX, Huobi and Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.