QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. QuadrantProtocol has a market cap of $544,101.00 and approximately $550,791.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene. Over the last seven days, QuadrantProtocol has traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,019,710 tokens. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com. QuadrantProtocol’s official message board is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.