Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. Raiden Network Token has a market capitalization of $8.16 million and $1.03 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Raiden Network Token token can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001780 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Huobi, DDEX and Bibox. Over the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009418 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011116 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token (RDN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,593,936 tokens. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Raiden Network Token’s official website is raiden.network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network. The official message board for Raiden Network Token is www.medium.com/@raiden_network.
Buying and Selling Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kyber Network, DDEX, Bilaxy, OKEx, Gate.io, IDEX, Ethfinex, Bibox, Binance, LATOKEN and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.