SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. One SALT token can currently be bought for $0.0862 or 0.00000948 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, LATOKEN, ABCC and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, SALT has traded up 7.2% against the dollar. SALT has a total market capitalization of $6.92 million and $8.63 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SALT’s launch date was July 28th, 2017. SALT’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,283,637 tokens. SALT’s official website is www.saltlending.com. SALT’s official Twitter account is @SaltLending and its Facebook page is accessible here. SALT’s official message board is blog.saltlending.com.
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, ABCC, AirSwap, Upbit, OKEx, IDEX, Liqui, LATOKEN, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Gate.io, Huobi and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SALT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SALT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SALT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.