SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One SONM token can currently be bought for about $0.0139 or 0.00000153 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, COSS, OKEx and Binance. Over the last seven days, SONM has traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar. SONM has a total market cap of $5.00 million and approximately $449,871.00 worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SONM was first traded on January 24th, 2017. SONM’s total supply is 444,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 359,600,000 tokens. The official website for SONM is sonm.io. SONM’s official Twitter account is @sonmdevelopment and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SONM is /r/SONM and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SONM
SONM can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, YoBit, HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance, OKEx, Liqui, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SONM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.