SONO (CURRENCY:SONO) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, SONO has traded up 29.6% against the US dollar. One SONO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SONO has a total market capitalization of $2,657.00 and $9.00 worth of SONO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00046409 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.70 or 0.00788784 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00229494 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005826 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00087361 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002656 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
SONO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SkunkHash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 20th, 2017. SONO’s total supply is 2,084,823 coins. SONO’s official Twitter account is @AltComCoin. The official website for SONO is projectsono.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “AltCommunity Coin (ALTCOM) is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SkunkHash algorithm. “
SONO Coin Trading
SONO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SONO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SONO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SONO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SONO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.