Stakenet (CURRENCY:XSN) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. Stakenet has a market cap of $6.67 million and approximately $1.63 million worth of Stakenet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stakenet coin can currently be bought for $0.0743 or 0.00000820 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, Stakenet has traded 11.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.99 or 0.00794903 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013227 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Stakenet Coin Profile
XSN is a TPoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2016. Stakenet’s total supply is 94,200,039 coins and its circulating supply is 89,807,825 coins. The Reddit community for Stakenet is /r/StakeNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stakenet is stakenet.io. Stakenet’s official Twitter account is @xsnofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stakenet’s official message board is medium.com/stakenet.
Stakenet Coin Trading
Stakenet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakenet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stakenet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stakenet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stakenet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakenet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.