Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded up 28% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Stipend coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0622 or 0.00000686 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and IDAX. In the last seven days, Stipend has traded up 5.2% against the dollar. Stipend has a market capitalization of $706,997.00 and $10.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00047017 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.99 or 0.00794903 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.66 or 0.00228096 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005769 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00087483 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003552 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Stipend (SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 11,374,404 coins. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff. Stipend’s official website is stipend.me.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stipend should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stipend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.