Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $31.92 million and $413,432.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003541 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005773 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001660 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00058059 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis (STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,559,072 coins. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, Upbit, Poloniex, Bittylicious, HitBTC, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Coinrail, Cryptomate, Crex24 and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.