TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. TenX has a total market cap of $9.96 million and $473,555.00 worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TenX token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0738 or 0.00000814 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, HitBTC, Huobi and LATOKEN. In the last week, TenX has traded down 11.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TenX launched on June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,981,229 tokens. The official message board for TenX is blog.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. The official website for TenX is www.tenx.tech. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, COSS, Neraex, LATOKEN, Livecoin, Liqui, HitBTC, Coinrail, BitBay, Kyber Network, BigONE, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, Huobi, Kucoin, IDEX, Gate.io, Vebitcoin, Bittrex, Bithumb, Cryptopia, OKEx and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.