Tolar (CURRENCY:TOL) traded 6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Tolar token can currently be bought for $0.0042 or 0.00000046 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, Tolar has traded down 8.2% against the dollar. Tolar has a total market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $133,087.00 worth of Tolar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tolar Token Profile
Tolar’s total supply is 887,389,431 tokens and its circulating supply is 245,726,787 tokens. Tolar’s official Twitter account is @TolarHashNET and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tolar’s official website is tolar.io.
Tolar Token Trading
Tolar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tolar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tolar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tolar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tolar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tolar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.