TrustNote (CURRENCY:TTT) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, TrustNote has traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar. One TrustNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustNote has a market cap of $18,872.00 and $12.00 worth of TrustNote was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TrustNote Coin Profile
TrustNote’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 309,999,945 coins. TrustNote’s official message board is medium.com/trustnote. TrustNote’s official website is trustnote.org. TrustNote’s official Twitter account is @Tap_Coin.
TrustNote Coin Trading
TrustNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrustNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrustNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrustNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.