Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0829 or 0.00000916 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. Ubiq has a market cap of $3.53 million and approximately $1,102.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ubiq has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq (UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.