UNICORN Token (CURRENCY:UNI) traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, UNICORN Token has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One UNICORN Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0095 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene and Hoo. UNICORN Token has a total market capitalization of $1.02 million and approximately $88,393.00 worth of UNICORN Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00015685 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
UNICORN Token Profile
UNICORN Token (CRYPTO:UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 7th, 2017. UNICORN Token’s total supply is 9,800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 106,912,509 tokens. UNICORN Token’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official website for UNICORN Token is unicorn.cm.
UNICORN Token Token Trading
UNICORN Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hoo. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNICORN Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UNICORN Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UNICORN Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UNICORN Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNICORN Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.