Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Uquid Coin has traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar. Uquid Coin has a total market cap of $1.10 million and approximately $820,241.00 worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Uquid Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001220 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Exrates, IDAX and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
Uquid Coin Token Profile
UQC is a token. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Uquid Coin is uquidcoin.com. Uquid Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@uquidcoin.
Buying and Selling Uquid Coin
Uquid Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Exrates, Livecoin, IDEX, IDAX, OOOBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uquid Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uquid Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.