VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. VIVO has a market capitalization of $6,888.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VIVO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, VIVO has traded up 23% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,058.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $190.13 or 0.02099668 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $293.87 or 0.03245356 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.98 or 0.00706533 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $63.95 or 0.00706257 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055966 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $37.56 or 0.00414786 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011075 BTC.
VIVO (VIVO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 5,889,153 coins and its circulating supply is 5,069,153 coins. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for VIVO is www.vivocoin.net. VIVO’s official message board is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VIVO Coin Trading
VIVO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIVO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VIVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.