Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.95 or 0.00054587 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Binance, Upbit and BX Thailand. Zcoin has a total market capitalization of $43.47 million and $5.29 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zcoin has traded up 2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,088.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.90 or 0.02090260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $294.56 or 0.03242282 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00704684 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.07 or 0.00705276 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055780 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.75 or 0.00415529 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011052 BTC.
Zcoin Coin Profile
Zcoin (XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,780,243 coins. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zcoin is zcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, TDAX, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Coinroom, BX Thailand, Huobi, Upbit, Sistemkoin, CoinExchange, Binance, Indodax, Koinex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.