ZENZO (CURRENCY:ZNZ) traded up 56.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. One ZENZO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0263 or 0.00000290 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. ZENZO has a market capitalization of $276,417.00 and $1,944.00 worth of ZENZO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZENZO has traded 73.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002959 BTC.
ZNZ is a coin. It launched on September 30th, 2018. ZENZO’s total supply is 22,424,883 coins and its circulating supply is 10,527,035 coins. ZENZO’s official website is www.zenzo.io. The official message board for ZENZO is medium.com/@zenzo_ecosystem. ZENZO’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZENZO
ZENZO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZENZO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZENZO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZENZO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZENZO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZENZO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.