Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded down 13% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Zoomba has a market cap of $17,864.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zoomba has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. One Zoomba coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex, Cryptohub and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.38 or 0.00700108 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029922 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004036 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002621 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000611 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Zoomba Coin Profile
Zoomba is a coin. Zoomba’s total supply is 23,737,356 coins and its circulating supply is 23,624,446 coins. Zoomba’s official Twitter account is @zoombacoin. The official website for Zoomba is zoombacoin.com.
Zoomba Coin Trading
Zoomba can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptohub, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoomba should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoomba using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.