ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded up 12.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, ZPER has traded down 6.4% against the dollar. ZPER has a market cap of $949,140.00 and approximately $3,600.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZPER token can currently be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, BitForex, Liquid and Allbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008049 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00072377 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.50 or 0.00381065 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011048 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007988 BTC.
- CyberMusic (CYMT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ZPER is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,314,902,816 tokens. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZPER’s official website is Https://zper.io.
ZPER Token Trading
ZPER can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Liquid, Coinsuper, HitBTC, Allbit and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.