Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 14th. Over the last seven days, Nxt has traded down 7.9% against the dollar. One Nxt coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0124 or 0.00000144 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, Indodax and Poloniex. Nxt has a market capitalization of $12.42 million and approximately $276,723.00 worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026306 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008883 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008850 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005381 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001089 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009839 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010170 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000318 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
Nxt (NXT) is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official message board is nxtforum.org. The official website for Nxt is nxt.org. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Nxt
Nxt can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, SouthXchange, C-CEX, Indodax, OKEx, Poloniex, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Upbit, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.