GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded 15.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. One GoldCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0109 or 0.00000153 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. GoldCoin has a market capitalization of $455,920.00 and approximately $96.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GoldCoin has traded down 54.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.85 or 0.00653856 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012899 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00011665 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000284 BTC.
GoldCoin Coin Profile
GoldCoin (CRYPTO:GLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,662,072 coins. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.