NavCoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. One NavCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0732 or 0.00001023 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and Binance. NavCoin has a market capitalization of $4.88 million and approximately $40,284.00 worth of NavCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, NavCoin has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005368 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004471 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00063786 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC.
NavCoin Coin Profile
NavCoin (CRYPTO:NAV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2014. NavCoin’s total supply is 66,743,463 coins. NavCoin’s official message board is medium.com/nav-coin. NavCoin’s official website is www.navcoin.org. The Reddit community for NavCoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NavCoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin.
Buying and Selling NavCoin
NavCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, Poloniex, cfinex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NavCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NavCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NavCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NavCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NavCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.