Scala (CURRENCY:XLA) traded down 17.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Scala has a market capitalization of $157,993.00 and approximately $121.00 worth of Scala was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Scala coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, TradeOgre and STEX. Over the last week, Scala has traded 35.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00215215 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.33 or 0.01316513 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00032611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00134030 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Scala’s total supply is 8,749,829,804 coins and its circulating supply is 8,623,829,804 coins. Scala’s official message board is medium.com/scala-network. The Reddit community for Scala is /r/ScalaNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Scala’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Scala’s official website is scalaproject.io.
Buying and Selling Scala
Scala can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Crex24 and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scala directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scala should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scala using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scala Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scala and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.