Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0793 or 0.00001109 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bisq, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. During the last week, Spectrecoin has traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $1.78 million and $1,840.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008328 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00041930 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00022790 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010683 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $205.38 or 0.02866367 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 44.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00015691 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000621 BTC.
XSPEC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 22,445,451 coins. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Spectrecoin is spectreproject.io.
Buying and Selling Spectrecoin
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, Bisq and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.