Wowbit (CURRENCY:WWB) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. One Wowbit token can now be bought for $0.0049 or 0.00000068 BTC on popular exchanges. Wowbit has a market capitalization of $1.35 million and approximately $28,924.00 worth of Wowbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Wowbit has traded down 21% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Wowbit (WWB) is a token. Wowbit’s total supply is 1,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 277,777,778 tokens. The official website for Wowbit is wowoonet.com. The official message board for Wowbit is wowoonet.com/news.html.
Wowbit Token Trading
Wowbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wowbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wowbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wowbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wowbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wowbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.