Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Atheios has a total market capitalization of $11,663.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Atheios coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and STEX. In the last seven days, Atheios has traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 17,625,948 coins and its circulating supply is 17,543,150 coins. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Atheios is www.atheios.com. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.