Coinlancer (CURRENCY:CL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Over the last week, Coinlancer has traded down 14% against the dollar. Coinlancer has a total market cap of $87,837.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of Coinlancer was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Coinlancer token can currently be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00041032 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $560.53 or 0.07586061 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002034 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020497 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00001107 BTC.
Coinlancer Token Profile
Coinlancer is a token. It was first traded on October 6th, 2017. Coinlancer’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,619,229 tokens. Coinlancer’s official Twitter account is @Coin_Lancer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Coinlancer is www.coinlancer.io. The official message board for Coinlancer is medium.com/@coinlancer.
Buying and Selling Coinlancer
Coinlancer can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinlancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coinlancer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coinlancer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinlancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.