Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded up 6.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 2nd. In the last week, Covesting has traded down 8.7% against the dollar. One Covesting token can now be bought for $0.0633 or 0.00000866 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, YoBit and HitBTC. Covesting has a market capitalization of $1.14 million and approximately $246.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013696 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00208743 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.03 or 0.01364573 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00028446 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00122984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
Covesting’s genesis date was October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Covesting is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. Covesting’s official message board is medium.com/@Covesting.
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.