Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Cred has a market capitalization of $15.12 million and $1.27 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cred token can now be bought for about $0.0237 or 0.00000320 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, DDEX, Bilaxy and Huobi. Over the last week, Cred has traded up 6.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Cred launched on April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 638,523,897 tokens. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit. Cred’s official website is www.mycred.io. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cred
Cred can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, Bilaxy, UEX, Huobi, Bibox, OKEx, DDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.