Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Cryptocean coin can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00003162 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, P2PB2B and Coinsbit. Cryptocean has a market capitalization of $1.51 million and approximately $73,384.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Cryptocean has traded up 9.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00041032 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $560.53 or 0.07586061 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002034 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020497 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00001107 BTC.
Cryptocean Coin Profile
CRON is a coin. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Cryptocean’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,469,244 coins. Cryptocean’s official website is cryptocean.io. The Reddit community for Cryptocean is /r/Cryptocean and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cryptocean’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptocean
Cryptocean can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsbit, Exrates and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptocean should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptocean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.