Halo Platform (CURRENCY:HALO) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Halo Platform has a total market cap of $2.41 million and approximately $21,925.00 worth of Halo Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Halo Platform coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Halo Platform has traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Halo Platform Coin Profile
Halo Platform’s genesis date was September 9th, 2017. Halo Platform’s total supply is 5,213,320,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,209,745,711 coins. The Reddit community for Halo Platform is /r/HaloPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Halo Platform’s official Twitter account is @Halo_Platform. The official message board for Halo Platform is medium.com/@haloplatform. Halo Platform’s official website is www.haloplatform.tech.
Buying and Selling Halo Platform
Halo Platform can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Halo Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Halo Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Halo Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Halo Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Halo Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.