HYCON (CURRENCY:HYC) traded down 3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One HYCON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. HYCON has a market cap of $8.92 million and $7.81 million worth of HYCON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, HYCON has traded up 6.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
HYCON’s total supply is 2,997,426,772 coins and its circulating supply is 2,085,591,752 coins. The official website for HYCON is hycon.io. The Reddit community for HYCON is /r/HYCON and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HYCON’s official Twitter account is @teamhycon and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HYCON
HYCON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HYCON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HYCON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HYCON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HYCON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HYCON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.