MidasProtocol (CURRENCY:MAS) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 2nd. MidasProtocol has a market capitalization of $680,687.00 and approximately $39,755.00 worth of MidasProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MidasProtocol token can currently be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. Over the last seven days, MidasProtocol has traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013696 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00208743 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $100.03 or 0.01364573 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00028446 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00122984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000098 BTC.
MidasProtocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 324,500,000 tokens. The official website for MidasProtocol is midasprotocol.io. MidasProtocol’s official Twitter account is @MidasProtocol.
Buying and Selling MidasProtocol
MidasProtocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MidasProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MidasProtocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MidasProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MidasProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MidasProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.