Monarch (CURRENCY:MT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 2nd. Monarch has a market capitalization of $101,740.00 and $56,050.00 worth of Monarch was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monarch token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Monarch has traded 19% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013696 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00208743 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $100.03 or 0.01364573 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00028446 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00122984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Monarch launched on May 18th, 2016. Monarch’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,466,209 tokens. The Reddit community for Monarch is /r/MonarchToken. Monarch’s official Twitter account is @MyceliumCom. The official website for Monarch is monarchwallet.com.
Monarch Token Trading
Monarch can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monarch directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monarch should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monarch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monarch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monarch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.