Neutral Dollar (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 2nd. During the last seven days, Neutral Dollar has traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Neutral Dollar token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00013704 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX and KuCoin. Neutral Dollar has a total market cap of $81,405.00 and $29,990.00 worth of Neutral Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00040926 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $563.74 or 0.07703850 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00020761 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001101 BTC.
Neutral Dollar Token Profile
Neutral Dollar is a token. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2018. Neutral Dollar ‘s total supply is 95,153 tokens and its circulating supply is 81,178 tokens. Neutral Dollar ‘s official Twitter account is @havven_io. The official website for Neutral Dollar is neutralproject.com. The official message board for Neutral Dollar is medium.com/@neutralproject.
Neutral Dollar Token Trading
Neutral Dollar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutral Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutral Dollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutral Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutral Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutral Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.