Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 2nd. During the last seven days, Noku has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar. One Noku token can currently be bought for about $0.0235 or 0.00000318 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. Noku has a total market cap of $558,875.00 and approximately $409.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Noku Token Profile
Noku was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Noku’s official website is www.noku.io.
Noku Token Trading
Noku can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noku should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Noku using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.