PlayGame (CURRENCY:PXG) traded up 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. PlayGame has a market cap of $265,488.00 and $1,127.00 worth of PlayGame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PlayGame has traded up 17.2% against the US dollar. One PlayGame token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, HitBTC and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013696 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00208743 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.03 or 0.01364573 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00028446 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00122984 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000098 BTC.
PlayGame’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 937,053,478 tokens. PlayGame’s official message board is medium.com/playgame-pxg. PlayGame’s official Twitter account is @playgame_pxg. PlayGame’s official website is its.playgame.com.
PlayGame Token Trading
PlayGame can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayGame should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlayGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlayGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.