Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Quant token can currently be purchased for approximately $6.27 or 0.00084848 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX. In the last week, Quant has traded up 11.2% against the U.S. dollar. Quant has a market capitalization of $75.69 million and $3.07 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007587 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.54 or 0.00372859 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004078 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00015228 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009790 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Quant is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,072,738 tokens. Quant’s official website is quant.network. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Quant is medium.com/@quant_network.
Buying and Selling Quant
Quant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.