TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. TigerCash has a total market cap of $158,289.00 and approximately $14.42 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TigerCash has traded up 6.9% against the dollar. One TigerCash token can currently be bought for $0.0156 or 0.00000211 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $212.16 or 0.02871245 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
TigerCash is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 15th, 2017. TigerCash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,138,487 tokens. The official message board for TigerCash is medium.com/cointiger. TigerCash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TigerCash is www.cointiger.com.
Buying and Selling TigerCash
TigerCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TigerCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TigerCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.