VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last seven days, VeriumReserve has traded 33.2% lower against the US dollar. VeriumReserve has a total market cap of $217,455.00 and approximately $497.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VeriumReserve coin can now be purchased for $0.0878 or 0.00001200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $45.92 or 0.00626384 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012554 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00051348 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00030185 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00096957 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010746 BTC.
VeriumReserve Coin Profile
VRM is a PoWT coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 16th, 2016. VeriumReserve’s total supply is 2,475,479 coins. VeriumReserve’s official Twitter account is @VeriumReserve and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VeriumReserve is www.vericoin.info/veriumlaunch.html.
VeriumReserve Coin Trading
VeriumReserve can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriumReserve should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.