1World (CURRENCY:1WO) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. One 1World token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001531 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, 1World has traded 7.4% higher against the US dollar. 1World has a total market cap of $2.57 million and approximately $1,353.00 worth of 1World was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
1World launched on November 30th, 2017. 1World’s total supply is 37,219,453 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,981,351 tokens. 1World’s official Twitter account is @1World_Online and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for 1World is ico.1worldonline.com.
Buying and Selling 1World
1World can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1World directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1World should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 1World using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 1World Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1World and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.