Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 2.6% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004977 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BtcTrade.im, CoinBene, Bithumb and HitBTC. Bitcoin Diamond has a market cap of $67.78 million and approximately $3.77 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004066 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001489 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006271 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001915 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00066528 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Diamond is btcd.io.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, BtcTrade.im, Kucoin, Exrates, HitBTC, YoBit, OKEx, CoinBene, Indodax, BigONE, Bithumb, Crex24, Coinnest, Huobi and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.