Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. During the last week, Bitcoin Zero has traded 6% higher against the dollar. One Bitcoin Zero coin can now be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Livecoin and Sistemkoin. Bitcoin Zero has a total market capitalization of $47,419.00 and $1,922.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Coin Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 23,232,386 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Zero is www.bitcoinzerox.net. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial.
Bitcoin Zero Coin Trading
Bitcoin Zero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.