BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. BitTorrent has a market capitalization of $64.37 million and approximately $68.75 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitTorrent token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and UPbit. Over the last week, BitTorrent has traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
BitTorrent’s launch date was January 20th, 2019. BitTorrent’s total supply is 990,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,116,500,000 tokens. BitTorrent’s official website is www.bittorrent.com. BitTorrent’s official message board is blog.bittorrent.com. BitTorrent’s official Twitter account is @BitTorrent.
Buying and Selling BitTorrent
BitTorrent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and UPbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.