Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded up 89.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Bulwark has a market capitalization of $211,988.00 and approximately $786.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bulwark coin can now be bought for about $0.0142 or 0.00000192 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Bulwark has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000919 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bulwark (BWK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 2nd, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 15,237,644 coins and its circulating supply is 14,918,590 coins. The official website for Bulwark is bulwarkcrypto.com. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bulwark Coin Trading
Bulwark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bulwark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bulwark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.