Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0378 or 0.00000517 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Altcoin Trader, OTCBTC and Coinnest. Cardano has a market capitalization of $978.90 million and $33.07 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Cardano has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008416 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00024008 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005461 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00030206 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010066 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $218.03 or 0.02985829 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Huobi, ABCC, CoinFalcon, Bittrex, Bithumb, Indodax, Altcoin Trader, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, OTCBTC, Cryptomate, Coinbe, DragonEX, Bitbns, Binance, Gate.io, Coinnest, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Exmo and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.