Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $760.35 million and $112.77 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for about $2.17 or 0.00029373 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and OKEx. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013632 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00209469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.75 or 0.01321621 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.13 or 0.00123476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink’s genesis date was September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The official message board for Chainlink is medium.com/chainlink.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Huobi, Binance, Radar Relay, Coinbase, IDEX, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.