Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded 20.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Denarius has a market cap of $397,829.00 and approximately $887.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Denarius coin can now be bought for $0.0591 or 0.00000803 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Cryptohub, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last seven days, Denarius has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 45.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius (D) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 14th, 2017. Denarius’ total supply is 6,737,098 coins. The Reddit community for Denarius is /r/denariuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Denarius’ official website is denarius.io. Denarius’ official Twitter account is @denariuscoin.
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Denarius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.