EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. In the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded 28.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $21.12 million and approximately $667,012.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDC Blockchain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, LocalTrade, P2PB2B and DigiFinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050449 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00095823 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001180 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00079208 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 57.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004039 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,408.66 or 1.00170773 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. The official website for EDC Blockchain is edinarcoin.com.
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, LocalTrade and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EDC Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.